Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Swedish Bitters - 200mLHHSB
Swedish Bitters is a digestive tonic created to keep the digestive system healthy and regular. It contains a number of helpful herbs which contribute to good digestive function.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Hilde Hemmes' Herbals Swedish Bitters can also be used in the aid of headaches, and of insect bites and inflammation of the skin or joints, and is also helpful for some symptoms of menstruation.
- Multi-purpose preparation made from superior ingredients
- Stimulates digestive action
- Promotes regular bowel movements
- Relieves heartburn
- Prevents flatulence
- Temporarily relieves headaches
- Provides relief from menstrual cramps
- Listed with the TGA
Each 20mL dose contains tinctures equivalent to dried:
|Aloe (Aloe ferox) leaf inner juice||133.34 mg|
|Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf||133.34 mg|
|Rhubarb (Rheum officinale) root & rhizome||133.34 mg|
|Myrrh* (Commiphora molmol) stem bark oleoresin||85.72 mg|
|Zedoary* (Curcuma zedoaria) rhizome||152.38 mg|
|Manna ash (Fraxinus ornus) stem bark oleoresin||133.34 mg|
|Carline thistle (Carlina acaulis) root||66.66 mg|
|Angelica* (Angelica archangelic) root and rhizome||152.38 mg|
|Black cohosh* (Cimicifuga racemosa) root & rhizome||19.06 mg|
|Valerian* (Valeriana officinalis) root & rhiz & stolon||19.06 mg|
|Cinnamon* (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) stem bark inner||19.06 mg|
|Cardamom* (Elettaria cardamomum) fruit||19.06 mg|
|Saffron (Crocus sativus) stigma & style||2.66 mg|
|Non-active Camphor||133.34 mg|
*these combined ingredients are also known as theriac.
Contains alcohol 40% v/v.
- To use Swedish Bitters for digestion, consume 10-20mL before meals, mixed with a beverage.
- For menstrual cramps, take 21mL, twice per day, also mixed with a beverage.
- Headaches, insect bites and inflammation can be treated by soaking a gauze pad in the full-strength solution and applying it to the affected area.
- You may also gargle a 1:4 solution of Swedish Bitters and water for a toothache.