Jack N' Jill Soft Bio Toothbrush Bunny - SingleJJBTBB
Jack N’ Jill Soft Bio Bunny Toothbrush has a compostable and biodegradable handle and soft bristles for superior cleaning: the right choice for your little ones’ teeth and for the environment!
Jack N' Jill Soft Bio Toothbrush Bunny features:
- Ergonomic handle made from 100% non GMO corn starch
- Rounded and soft bristles made from recyclable nylon
- Suitable for first teeth
- BPA-free for peace of mind
- Will not contribute to landfill
- Cute and appealing design
Jack N’ Jill recommend replacing the bio toothbrush every 8 weeks and after illness.
Caring for your Jack N’ Jill toothbrush:
- Rinse your toothbrush under water while running your thumb backwards and forwards across the bristles before and after brushing.
- Shake off excess water and store upright to allow bristles to air dry.
- If your bathroom has a toilet area store toothbrushes as far away from it as possible.
- Jack N’ Jill recommend sterilising your toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide weekly.
To dispose of your Jack N’ Jill toothbrush:
- Break off the toothbrush’s head as only the handle is fully biodegradable and compostable.
- The bristles are made of nylon which is a recyclable material: check with your local council which recycling program is suitable for nylon.
- Place the handle into your compost - it will typically break down in 90 days.