Herbs of Gold Odourless Fish Oil 1700 - 200 capsulesHGFOO
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 provides a high one-a-day dose of EPA and DHA, integral to the body's metabolic functions, in an odourless, low reflux formula. It is sourced from wild cold water fish and tested to ensure the highest purity.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits from Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700:
- Exceeds the Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of EPA and DHA for maintaining cardiovascular health.
- May help relieve swelling and joint inflammation in arthritis sufferers, and increase joint mobility.
- May relieve temporarily pain of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and morning stiffness.
- May assist in the maintenance of a normal range of triglycerides in healthy individuals.
- Supplementation may assist across a wide range of symptoms including dry skin, skin irritation and minor skin conditions including eczema.
- May help manage and relieve menstrual pain.
- Helps maintain healthy eye and brain function.
- May be beneficial during pregnancy and breast-feeding to support normal and healthy development of the baby.
- May improve general wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
|Fish Oil - Natural||1.7 g|
|Equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||306 mg|
|Equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||204 mg|
To give children, prick the capsule and squeeze contents into milk or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- For general health maintenance: take 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- For treatment or relief of symptoms*: take 2 capsules three times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children up to 12 years:
- For general health maintenance: take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- For treatment or relief of symptoms*: take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
*Herbs of Gold listed symptoms include heart health, eye health, cognitive health, arthritic conditions, elevated triglyceride levels, dry and/or inflamed skin, menstrual pain, cognitive mood.