Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard - 60 vegetable capsulesHGMG
Rich in antioxidants and nutrients to help maintain eye health and neutralise potential free radical damage.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard contains potent compound anthocyanosides, a vital antioxidant that supports retina health, night vision and the eye's adaptation to varying light intensity.
- Formulated with bilberry compounds anthocyanosides, antioxidant nutrients, vitamins and minerals specifically designed to support macula and eye health.
- Helps naturalise free radicals to prevent oxidative damage.
- Specifically supports the retina's rod function, which plays an important role in our eyes' capacity to adapt to light.
- Helps relieve eye muscle fatigue and eye-strain.
- High in carotenoids, which absorb high intensity blue light and protect the eye's photoreceptors from damage.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit (herbal extract equiv. to dry)||10 g|
|Standardised to contain anthocyanosides||25 mg|
|Lutein esters calc. as lutein||3 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200 mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||129.3 mg|
|Equiv. natural vitamin E||150 IU|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||26 mcg|
|Zinc (as oxide)||20 mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||1 mg|
Adults and children over 12 years: take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.