Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea and Olive Leaf Oral Liquid - 100mLHGEEO
Immune booster and cold and flu relief for the whole family. Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea and Olive Leaf is an alcohol-free liquid formula with herbs traditionally used to alleviate the symptoms of minor upper respiratory tract infections (URTI).
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea and Olive Leaf:
- Supports healthy immunity.
- Safe to use by the whole family, pregnant women and small children.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of the common cold, flu, and URTI.
- Best taken at the onset of symptoms.
- Contains elderberry, a herb used to relieve mucous and catarrh congestion as well as fever and common cold symptoms.
- Contains echinacea root, which may help reduce the severity and duration of mild URTI, flu and cold symptoms.
- Contains naturally antiseptic and antioxidant olive leaf, helpful to reduce fever and common cold symptoms.
- Natural blackcurrant flavour sweetened with stevia.
Each 10 mL dose contains (herbal extracts equiv. to fresh):
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit||4 g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf||1 g|
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||500 mg|
Adults: take 10 mL in water or juice three times daily, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children 6-12 years: give 5 mL in water or juice two to three times daily or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children 2-5 years: give 3 mL two to three times daily or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.