Herbs of Gold Women's Multi Plus Grapeseed 12000 - 30 tabletsHGWMS
Herbs of Gold Women's Multi Plus Grapeseed 12000 helps maintain women's health and well-being with a blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs required for optimal energy production and nutrient metabolism.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Women's Multi Plus Grapeseed 12000:
- Specifically formulated for women's energy and nutritional needs.
- Contains B group vitamins, involved in energy production and a healthy nervous system.
- Regular supplementation of B group vitamins is recommended as they are water-soluble and cannot be stored by the body in large reserves.
- Formula is rich in a spectrum of antioxidants such as gingko biloba, silybum marianum, vitamins B2, C and E, selenium, betacarotene, zinc as well as flavonoids from grape seed extract to protect and maintain a healthy circulatory system.
- Contains dong quay and chaste tree, specifically useful to support women's health.
- Contains 5 mg of iron, essential for energy production - iron is also used in the formation of normal blood cells and for oxygen transport.
- Contains B6 and B12 vitamins, which support a healthy nervous system and balanced mood in conjunction with iron and folic acid.
- Contains chromium, a co-factor that plays an important role in maintaining healthy and normal blood sugar levels*.
- Supports healthy immunity with selenium, betacarotene, zinc, iron, and vitamins C and D.
- Helps support metabolism and thyroid health with iodine.
- Contains spirulina, one of the richest and most nutritious plants for a boost of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
- Helps maintain strong bones and healthy teeth with vitamin D3.
- Zinc, vitamins C, D, E, silica and betacarotene help support skin health and normal tissue healing, as well as healthy connective tissue.
*In healthy and normal individuals.
Each tablet contains:
|Carotenoids calculated as betacarotene (of Dunaliella salina)||3 mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (B1)||25 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||25 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||100 mg|
|Equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5)||91.6 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (B6)||41.1 mg|
|Folic acid||300 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (B12)||50 mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||100 mg|
|Equiv. vitamin D3||200 IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||82.6 mg|
|Equiv. natural vitamin E||100 IU|
|Choline bitartrate||25 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50 mg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)||50 mg|
|Calcium (as citrate)||15 mg|
|Calcium (as pantothenate)||8.4 mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM||73.4 mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50 mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||500 mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||5 mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||25 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|Potassium (as iodide)||46 mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 mcg|
|Silica (as colloidal anhydrous)||20 mg|
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||10 mg|
|Arthrospira maxima (Spirulina) whole cell powder||200 mg|
|And herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed||12 g|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary’s thistle) fruit||1 g|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||500 mg|
|Angelica polymorpha (Dong quai) root||200 mg|
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit||25 mg|
Adults and children over 12 years: take 1 tablet daily with food or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.