Blooms Herb-a-lax Blended Medicinal Herbs - 100gBLHERP
Helpful to relieve constipation, wind and bloating. Blooms Herb-a-lax Blended Medicinal Herbs has a gentle formula that acts as a natural laxative with a carminative and calming action on the bowels. It helps soothe intestinal distress and keep regular.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Blooms Herb-a-lax Blended Medicinal Herbs:
- Compounded herbs give natural soothing relief of gastrointestinal upsets and constipation.
- Contains psyllium husk, a bulking laxative that is a great source of natural fibre and cleanses the intestinal tract.
- Contains dill seed, an antispasmodic carminative herb which helps soothe bowels and relieve bloating.
- Contains senna, a stimulating herb that helps maintain rhythmic peristalsis.
- Contains buckthorn bark, a calming gentle laxative.
- Contains liquorice root, an effective antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory herb.
- Trusted for over 50 years, and best used with a diet rich in fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds and foods rich in dietary fibre.
Each level 5 mL teaspoon of Herb-a-lax contains approximately dry herbs of:
|Senna (Cassia angustifolia) leaf||1.35 g|
|Frangula (Buckthorn) bark||108 mg|
|Psyllium husk||31 mg|
|Anethum graveolens (Dill) fruit||31 mg|
|Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root||31 mg|
Regular exercise and plenty of drinking water will help improve your general wellbeing and overall health!
Adults: Take three-quarters to one 5 mL level teaspoon with water or fruit juice before retiring. Drink plenty of water.
Children: On medical advice. Start with no more than half the adult dose (2.5 ml) increasing to adult dosage if necessary. Use in children under 12 years of age is not recommended.