The Wellra TGJ 50S is a cold-press juicer and food processor capable of extracting nutrient-rich juice with optimal yield. Its performance is especially impressive with leafy greens.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Wellra TGJ 50S is designed and manufactured in Korea by the same manufacturer that builds Omega juicers. It is compliant with worldwide safety standards and made from durable materials.
It juices soft and hard fruit and vegetables, leafy greens and grasses with optimal pressure to deliver a delicious juice with minimum pulp.
Cold-pressed living juice
The TGJ 50S is tuned to 120 RPM, a slow speed that ensures minimal heat built-up and foaming and preserves maximum nutrition and flavour.
The adjustable pressure settings and two juicing screens allow you to get the most out of any produce you are juicing:
- Calibrate to a higher pressure and use the fine screen for hard and fibrous produce and leafy greens for a clear and full-flavoured juice
- Reduce the pressure and use the coarse screen for berries and soft fruits for juice with a higher fibre and pulp content
Food processor functions
The TGJ 50S comes with a third blank screen that can make nut butters, baby food, dips, soups, even frozen fruit desserts. The left-over pulp from your fruit and veg juices can be incorporated into muffins or bread loaves, reducing the amount of waste and putting back into your diet any discarded fibre.
Spare parts for the Wellra TGJ 50S are available on special order, please get in touch if you need to order.
- Cold-press juicer and living food processor with 120 RPM
- Twin gear triturating extraction
- Adjustable pressure to increase extraction efficiency
- Continuous pulp ejection in a separate container
- Juices, minces, grinds, makes nut butters and nut milks
- BPA-free long-lasting materials
- 24 page manual with recipes included
Download the Wellra TGJ50S Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||165 x 440 x 310 mm|
|Materials||ABS and PC Plastics, Stainless Steel|
|Certifications||ETL Testing Laboratories, CE, Scheme of the IECEE for Mutual Recognition of Test Certificates for Electrical Equipment (CB)|
|What's in the box||Juicer | Juice Cup | Pulp Cup | Sieve | 2 x Juice Screens | 1 x Blank Screen | 2 Pushers (1 x Wood, 1 x Plastic) | Cleaning Brush | Locking Handle | User Manual|
10 Year Warranty Motor (Domestic Use) and 5 Year Warranty Parts and Labour (Domestic Use) (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).