Weleda Perineum Massage Oil - 50mLWEPMO
Weleda Perineum Massage Oil is a new product in the Mother and Baby range, developed by a team of experienced pharmacists and midwives. Used regularly, it can help increase elasticity and reduce the risk of tearing.
Benefits of Weleda Perineum Massage Oil:
- All natural formula rich in moisturising plant oils.
- Regular massage of the perineum (soft tissue area between the vagina and anus) helps increase blood flow, elasticity and assists in the prevention of tearing.
- Contains only gentle ingredients suitable to the most sensitive skin.
Use from the 34th week of pregnancy.
Weleda provides the following instructions of use:
- Apply Perineum Massage Oil to the outer labia and on the soft tissue between the vagina and anus.
- Using circular movements along an imaginary dial, massage the inner perineal area with the tip of the thumb. With the fingers, massage the outer perineal area. Use light pressure at first then increase pressure slightly.
- Insert your thumb deep into the vagina. Breathing out, stretch the soft tissue down and out towards the anus several times. No pain should be felt at any time, only a slight pull.
- Repeat three to four times per week for 5 to 10 minutes.