Weleda Nursing Tea 20 tea bags - 40gWENT
100% natural and certified organic. Weleda Nursing Tea is specifically formulated to support breast-feeding and soothe mother and baby's digestion. Enjoy this traditional pleasant-tasting tea daily to help you promote a relaxed experience with each feed.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Weleda Nursing Tea:
- Provides natural lactation support and healthy milk flow.
- Soothing and calming for both mother and baby.
- Contains lemon verbena leaves, anise, caraway, fenugreek and fennel - antispasmodic and carminative herbs to help ease bloating, colic, and indigestion.
- Easy to prepare: add to boiling water and steep for a few minutes.
Contains 20 tea bags
Each 2g tea bag contains dry powder of:
|Fenugreek seed||500 mg|
|Anise seed||400 mg|
|Fennel bitter seed||400 mg|
|Caraway seed||400 mg|
|Lemon verbena (Lippia citriodora) leaves||300 mg|
Drinking Nursing Tea can help soothe colicky babies, especially when they are also taking Colic Powder.
- Add 1 tea bag to a cup of boling water.
- Cover and steep for at least 5 minutes.
Drink up to 3 cups of Nursing Tea daily.