Weleda Hypercal Cream 36mLWEMEHC
Weleda’s herbal creams are a valuable addition to any first aid kit. The Hypercal Cream has anti-inflammatory properties and provides natural pain relief.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Weleda Hypercal Cream:
- Soothes painful cuts, wounds and abrasions
- Promotes skin repair by supporting the formation of healthy skin tissue
- Contains hypericum, a natural pain reliever with antiseptic and anti-viral properties
- Contains calendula, a herb with natural anti-inflammatory and healing qualities
- Naturally fragranced with lavender essential oil
Each 1g Contains: Tincture (Equiv. Fresh Juice) Calendula Officinalis (Flowering Herb) 10mg, Hypericum Perforatum (Flowering Herb) 16.6mg, Infusion (Equiv. Dry) Calendula Officinalis (Flower) 13.5mg; Hypericum Perforatum (Flowering Herb) 13.5mg, Oil Infused (Equiv. Fresh) Hypericum Perforatum (Flower) 30mg, Oil Infused (Equiv. Dry) Calendula Officinalis (Flower) 22.5mg, in a base containing Natural Vegetable Oils and Beeswax, Fragranced with Lavender Essential Oil
Weleda recommends to clean wounds with boiled water, then apply a small amount of Hypercal Cream two to three times daily. If necessary, cover the wound with a dressing or use as directed by your healthcare professional.