Weleda Burns and Bites Cooling Gel 36mLWEMECCG
Weleda’s herbal creams and gels are a valuable addition to any first aid kit. The Burns and Bites Cooling Gel has soothing properties, provides natural pain relief and encourages tissue regeneration.
Benefits of Weleda Burns and Bites Cooling Gel:
- Helps heal sunburn, minor burns, and scalds
- Soothes insect bites, stings and itchy skin rashes
- Contains echinacea, a natural antiseptic that helps wound healing
- Aloe vera accelerates healing in burns
- Arnica helps ease pain with its natural anti-inflammatory action
- Nettle soothes stinging and is astringent, which helps treat nettle rash and acute eczema
Each 1g Contains: Tincture (Equiv. Fresh Juice) Echinacea Purpurea (Whole Flowering Plant) 8.3mg, Urtica Urens (Herb) 47.5mg, Tincture (Equiv. Dry) Arnica Montana (Flower) 450mcg, Arnica Montana (Root) 50mcg, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) (Dry Conc. Leaf Juice) 1mg (Equiv. Fresh Leaf Juice) 200mg. Contains Ethanol.
Adults and children: Weleda advises the following uses:
- For minor burns and sunburn, apply a thin layer of Burns and Bites Cooling Gel and allow to dry (hold the burn in cold water first until the initial pain has subsided). Repeat every 2 to 3 hours as required. As the condition improves, apply twice daily only.
- For stings and insect bites apply as required.
- For skin rashes apply 2 to 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.