Seven Wonders Natural Protein Treatment - 125mLSWNPT
Seven Wonders Natural Protein Treatment envelops the hair with a rich combination of natural butters, proteins and oils that re-build, strengthen and hydrate the hair shaft. The result: healthy, invigorated and lustrous locks.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Sometimes we need a little extra special pampering and, like an indulgent spa-treatment, this product envelops the hair with a rich combination of natural butters, proteins and oils that re-build, strengthen and hydrate the hair shaft. The result: healthy, invigorated and lustrous locks.
- Repairs and strengthens
- Contains certified organic ingredients
- SLS and SLES-free
- No animal testing or by-products
Key natural ingredients:
- Organic Green & White Tea: Significant research has established the many intriguing health benefits of tea including black, green, and white tea varieties. Furthermore, dozens of studies point to its potent antioxidant as well as anticarcinogenic properties.
- Organic Nettle Extract: Nettle is often used in hair shampoos to control dandruff and is said to add gloss and shine to hair, which is why some farmers include a handful of nettles in their cattle feed!
- Organic Ginger: Extracted from a plant in the Zingiberacae family, research has proven anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic activity in ginger.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is a very popular ingredient in modern products, including soaps, cosmetics, shampoo, hair conditioners, sun tan lotions, as well as medicated creams and ointments. The vitamins found in Aloe include B complex, folic acid, C and carotene. Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial qualities are other benefits found in Aloe.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Derived naturally from coconut oil; a fatty alcohol used as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is renowned for its protective and emollient properties. Rich in cinnamon acid, it is a natural UV protector and is often included in many sun-care products.
- Panthenol Pro-Vitamin B5: This vitamin is absorbed deep into the hair and helps to soften and condition the cuticle.
- Hydrolysed Silk Protein: A protein substance that helps build and protect the hair.