Philips Viva Airfryer XXL cooks with hot air instead of oil, for delicious crispy results and up to 90% less fat than a conventional deep-fryer.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Viva Airfryer XXL can do much more than perfect French fries: it can also bake, grill and roast.
Why an airfryer?
Deep-frying is recognised as an unhealthy cooking method. With an airfryer you can enjoy the delicious taste and texture of deep-fried food, simply cooked with hot air and little or no added oil.
You control temperature and time manually on the Airfryer XXL, and can refer to the food table for suggested settings:
- French fries / Frozen snacks: thin and thick frozen fries, home-made fries and wedges, chicken nuggets, spring rolls
- Chicken: whole, breast, crumbed fingers, drumsticks and wings
- Meat: boneless chops, thick and thin sausages, hamburgers, pork roast
- Fish: whole, filets, shellfish
- Bake: cake, muffins, quiche, pre-baked bread and rolls, fresh bread and rolls
Twin TurboStar technology circulates hot air in a pattern similar to a tornado, for optimal cooking and removal of fat from food during the cooking cycle.
All the removable parts are dishwasher-safe and the basket and drawer have a non-stick coating - simplified clean-up and no lingering fried oil odours.
Download the Airfryer App for inspiration, tutorials, recipes and tips (available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store).
- Crispy taste and texture of deep-fried food with up to 90% less fat
- Twin TurboStar technology removes fat from the food
- Family size: can fit a whole chicken or 1.4 kg of fries
- Easy cleaning: dishwasher-safe removable parts
- No frying odour at home
- Instruction manual with food cooking table for time and temperatures
- Recipe booklet included with more than 30 delicious recipes
- Automatic shut-off function
Download the Viva Airfryer XXL Instruction Manual here.
|Basket Capacity||1.4 kg|
|Dimensions||433 x 322 x 316 mm|
|What's in the box||Airfryer | Recipe Booklet | User Manual|
24 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).