The Philips Series 2000 Air Purifier monitors air quality constantly and precisely for healthier indoor air and greater peace of mind.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Philips Air Purifiers combine multi-stage air filtration with smart features that optimise fan speed based on real-time feedback.
The Philips Series 2000 filters the air in three stages:
- A pre-filter that removes large particles such as dust and pet hair
- An activated charcoal filter with a honeycomb structure for maximum absorption of Volatile Organic Compounds and harmful gases
- An extra-thick Series 3 HEPA filter for effective removal of nano-sized particles
The Series 2000 comes with increased functionality:
- 3 automated modes: General, Allergen and Bacteria/Virus to optimise your purification level as needed
- 5 manual modes including a Silent option at 20dB
- Ability to adjust the light on the machine to your desired level
- An aerodynamic design which boosts air flow efficiency
- A Timer option from 1 to 12 hours
Adaptive functions for consistently clean air
A built-in air sensor gives real-time visual and numerical feedback on air quality via a coloured ring and number on the dashboard. The colour will go from blue (optimal) to red (too high) and the PM2.5 reading will help you gauge the amount of particulate matter in the air (allergens smaller than 2.5 microns in diameter).
The 2000 checks the detected air pollution readings and will automatically adjust its settings to bring air quality back to an optimal healthier level.
Filter lifespan and replacement
The activated charcoal filter has a lifespan of up to 12 months. For the HEPA filter this goes up to 24 months.
The 2000 has a filter lifespan alert which is constantly updated with air flow, usage and indoor pollution levels. If the filters aren't replaced after this alert comes on, the air purifier will simply stop functioning to prevent ineffective purification.
The 2000 Series is suited for medium rooms.
Light sleepers may still find the Silent mode too loud. We recommend running the air purifier in your bedroom during the day with all doors and windows shut, and switching it off just prior to retiring to bed.
- Multi-stage filtration system for thorough air purification
- Removes up to 99% of particles down to 0.02 micron in size in one hour
- Aerasense technology provides real-time visual and numerical feedback on air quality
- Intuitive touch user interface with child lock
- 3 automated modes: General, Allergen and Bacteria/Virus
- 5 manual modes
- Long-lasting filters
- Certified by ECARF and AIRMID
- Endorsed by the National Asthma Council Australia Sensitive Choice Programme
Download the Series 2000 Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Adjustable Fan Speed||Silent / 1 / 2 / 3 / Turbo|
|Air Flow / Hour mode||N/A|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate||333 m3 / hour (smoke)|
|Filter Lifespan||12 months Carbon / 24 months HEPA|
|Timer||Yes: 1 to 12 hours|
|Dimensions||558 x 359 x 240 mm|
|Decibels||20dB (Silent mode)|
|Coverage||25 to 79 m2|
|Negative Ion Output||No|
|Essential Oil Diffusion||No|
|What's in the box||Air Purifier | User Manual|
24 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).