The Philips Series 2000 Air Humidifier is an evaporative solution that remedies dry air efficiently and hygienically.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Series 2000 generates clean humid air that does not leave any residue or mist on furniture.
Why a humidifier?
Low levels of humidity are as undesirable as excessive indoor humidity: dry air may provide hospitable conditions for allergens and viruses to survive longer. Nasal and sinus pain as well as eczema symptoms can be exacerbated by low relative humidity.
A humidifier is an affordable and easy way to put moisture back into the air, which can be particularly dry when running air conditioners or heaters.
The Series 2000 will humidity the air without creating any mist. Its innovative evaporation system works by first filtering air to rid it of dust and large particles.
The replaceable humidification filter absorbs scale, bacteria and dust and the humidified clean air is recirculated back into the room. There is a second filter inside the water tank that prevents bacterial growth.
Choose your preferred humidity level
You can select 3 different relative humidity levels with the Series 2000 Humidifier: choose your preferred level and Auto Fan Mode to let the humidifier monitor and maintain a comfortable environment.
- Silent mode with dimmed lights
- Built-in humidity sensor
- Alert lights up on the display when the tank needs to be refilled
- Easy to clean and refill
- Transparent water-tank window for easy visual feedback
- Auto shut-down when empty
The manufacturer recommends cleaning the tank and rinsing the humidification filter every week for optimal hygienic humidification.
Replace the humidification filter regularly - every 3 months if it is not maintained, or up to every 12 months if regular cleaning is performed. The antibacterial filter should be replaced at least every 12 months.
This humidifier cannot diffuse essential oils: only fill the water tank with pure cold water.
- Multi-stage mist-free evaporation system
- Filters air before recirculating it back into the room
- No white residue or mist left on furnishings
- Ideal for medium rooms
- Three fan modes for precise distribution of humidified air
- Choose from 3 relative humidity levels
- Real-time humidity reading on the digital display
- Designed to be easily refilled and cleaned
- Safety auto shut-down feature when empty
- Endorsed by the National Asthma Council Australia Sensitive Choice Programme
Download the Series 2000 Humidifier Instruction Manual here.
|Water Tank Capacity||2 L|
|Humidification Rate||220 mL / hour|
|Modes||Silent / Standard / Auto|
|Timer||Yes: 1/4/8 hours|
|Essential Oil Diffusion||No|
|Dimensions||249 x 249 x 339 mm|
|Decibels||26 dB (Silent)|
|Coverage||Up to 25 m2|
|What's in the box||Humidifier | User Manual|
24 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).