The Philips Series 1000 Air Purifier constantly monitors air quality for healthier indoor air and greater peace of mind.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Philips Air Purifiers combine multi-stage air filtration with smart features that optimise fan speed based on real-time feedback.
The Philips Series 1000 filters the air in three stages:
- A pre-filter that removes large particles such as dust and pet hair
- An activated charcoal filter with a honeycomb structure for maximum absorption of Volatile Organic Compounds and harmful gases
- An extra-thick Series 3 HEPA filter for effective removal of nano-sized particles
Adaptive functions for consistently clean air
A built-in air sensor gives real-time visual feedback on air quality via a coloured ring on the dashboard: at a glance you can see whether it is optimal (blue) or whether particle density and pollution are too high (red).
As soon as a change in air pollution is detected, the 1000 will increase fan speed to bring air quality back to an optimal healthier level.
The 1000 is also equipped with a night sensing mode: it will prepare bedroom air rapidly for sleeping, then slow the fan and dim the lights to ensure clean air delivery even during the night.
Filter lifespan and replacement
The activated charcoal filter has a lifespan of up to 12 months. For the HEPA filter this goes up to 24 months.
The 1000 has a filter lifespan alert, and if the filters aren't replaced after this comes on, the air purifier will simply stop functioning to prevent ineffective purification.
The 1000 Series is suited for small rooms.
For light sleepers, we recommend running an air purifier in your bedroom during the day with all doors and windows shut, and switching it off just prior to retiring to bed.
- Multi-stage filtration system for thorough air purification
- Removes up to 99.97% of particles down to 0.03 micron in size
- Aerasense technology provides real-time visual feedback on air quality
- Intuitive touch user interface with child lock
- Night sensing mode
- Long-lasting filters
- Certified by ECARF and endorsed by the National Asthma Council Australia Sensitive Choice Programme
Download the Series 1000 Air Purifier Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220 V / 50 Hz|
|Adjustable Fan Speed||1 / 2 / 3 / Turbo|
|Air Flow / Hour mode||N/A|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate||270 m3 / hour (smoke)|
|Filter Lifespan||12 months Carbon / 24 months HEPA|
|Dimensions||541 x 325 x 211 mm|
|Coverage||Up to 63 m2|
|Negative Ion Output||No|
|Essential Oil Diffusion||No|
|What's in the box||Air Purifier | User Manual|
24 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).