Philips PowerCube Series 6000 Air PurifierAC660870
The PowerCube Series 6000 is the most powerful Philips Air Purifier. It monitors air quality constantly and provides superior efficiency against viruses, common allergens, odours and VOCs.
Philips Air Purifiers combine multi-stage air filtration with smart features that respond to real-time pollution feedback.
The Philips PowerCube Series 6000 filters the air in three stages:
- A pre-filter that removes large particles such as dust and pet hair
- An activated charcoal filter with a honeycomb structure for maximum absorption of Volatile Organic Compounds and harmful gases
- An extra-thick Series 3 HEPA filter for effective removal of nano-sized particles
This model is designed with one set of filters on each side.
The PowerCube Series 6000 is the most powerful model in the Philips Air Purifier range.
- Dual air intake for doubled air flow and superior clean air delivery rate
- 2 Modes: Manual and Auto (interprets and responds to the pollution reading)
- 5 fan speeds: Silent,1, 2, 3 and Turbo
- Adjust light to your desired level with 3 levels of brightness
- Low noise level (36dB)
Adaptive functions for consistently clean air
A built-in air sensor gives real-time visual and numerical feedback on air quality via a coloured ring and number on the dashboard. The colour will go from blue (optimal) to red (too high) and the PM2.5 reading will help you gauge the amount of particulate matter in the air (allergens smaller than 2.5 microns in diameter).
In Auto mode the 6000 checks the detected air pollution readings and will automatically adjust its settings to bring air quality back to an optimal healthier level.
Filter lifespan and replacement
The activated charcoal filter has a lifespan of up to 12 months. For the HEPA filter this goes up to 24 months.
The 6000 has a filter lifespan alert which is constantly updated with air flow, usage and indoor pollution levels. If the filters aren't replaced after this alert comes on, the air purifier will simply stop functioning to prevent ineffective purification.
The PowerCube runs with two sets of filters, one on each side. Spare filters are conveniently sold in boxes of 2 to facilitate replacement.
The 6000 Series is suited for large rooms.
For light sleepers, we recommend running an air purifier in your bedroom during the day with all doors and windows shut, and switching it off just prior to retiring to bed.
- Multi-stage filtration system for thorough air purification
- Twin-fan aerodynamic design and dual air intake for boosted air flow efficiency
- Removes up to 99.9% of bacteria and Influenza A virus in 20 mn
- Upgraded filtering systems remove particles as small as 20 nanometers
- Aerasense technology provides real-time visual and numerical feedback on air quality
- Intuitive touch user interface with child lock
- Long-lasting filters
- Certified by ECARF and AIRMID
- Endorsed by the National Asthma Council of Australia Sensitive Choice Programme
Download the PowerCube Series 6000 Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Adjustable Fan Speed||Silent / 1 / 2 / 3 / Turbo|
|Air Flow / Hour mode||N/A|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate||657 m3 / hour (smoke)|
|Filter Lifespan||12 months Carbon / 24 months HEPA|
|Dimensions||402 x 506 x 608 mm|
|Coverage||Up to 169 m2|
|Negative Ion Output||No|
|Essential Oil Diffusion||No|
|What's in the box||Air Purifier | User Manual|
24 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).