Oriental Botanicals Organic Magnesium Excel Powder - 300gOBPMAGEPL
Oriental Botanicals Organic Magnesium Excel Powder is a non-irritant and highly bioavailable form of magnesium, that doesn’t upset the stomach.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Oriental Botanicals Organic Magnesium Excel Powder helps fulfil magnesium requirements which can be greater with stress, poor diet, and exercise.
- OptiChel Magnesium (magnesium glycinate) is proven for gastrointestinal tolerance and high bioavailability
- Broad spectrum formula to support energy production with amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Helps relieve nervous tension and stress
- Relieves cramps and aids muscle recovery
- Supports muscle function
- Concentrated coconut water supports hydration
- Also helps relieve PMS symptoms including mood swings and cramps
- May also reduce the risk of migraines
How to take
Organic Magnesium Excel Powder has a natural watermelon flavour and can be added to smoothies, sports drinks or water.
Mix 5g once daily in 250mL of water or juice.
Each 5g contains:
|Magnesium (Magnesium glycinate (OptiChel™ MG))||2.24g|
|Equivalent to magnesium||300mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||125mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||25mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Equivalent to pyridoxine||20.6mg|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)||150mcg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline bitartrate)||25mg|
|Levocarnitine hydrochloride (L-Carnitine)||122mg|
|Equivalent to L-Carnitine||100mg|
|Chromium picolinate (Chromium picolinate)||201mcg|
|Equivalent to chromium||25mcg|
|Equivalent to selenium||25mcg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))||43.1mg|
|Equivalent to zinc||12.5mg|
|Cocos nucifera ( fruit juice powder (coconut water))||10g|
Organic Magnesium Excel Powder is manufactured without animal products, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, dairy, gluten, nuts, wheat or yeast. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Contains small amounts of glucose (0.5 calorie per 5g) from freeze-dried coconut water.
- WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare professional.