Create instant fresh flour right on your kitchen bench with a minimum of effort and fuss. The Nutrimill Grain Mill is capable of quickly and easily milling anything from fine flours to cereal grains.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Why make your own flour?
Traditionally, simple milling stones were used to mill wheat into flour using a simple crushing action. The need to ensure a long shelf-life has meant that complicated new techniques are being used which literally remove all of the bran and the germ from supermarket flour - in the process destroying at least 22 of the 26 known vitamins it would normally contain. Even worse, these commercial processes can also greatly reduce or completely eliminate most of the vital roughage our bodies need for the absorbtion and removal of harmful toxins and poisons in the digestive tract. Many nutritionalists argue that the introduction of white flour and other refined foods to our diets has resulted in a huge increase in the incidence of hypoglycaemia, bowel cancer, heart disease and diabetes to name a few.
In an attempt to compensate for the greatly reduced nutritional benefit of commercially produced flours, many Millers started artificially adding vitamins B1, B2, Niacin and Iron to their products. Unfortunately, these "enrichment" processes can only go a very small way to restore all of the 26 known vitamins and minerals present in unprocessed wheat.
With the Nutrimill Grain Mill, you can quickly and easily make your own wholemeal flour and start enjoying the full health benefits of unprocessed wholemeal flour with a minimum of fuss or effort.
Nutrimill Grain Mill Features
- Variable speed control
- 1 to 1 ratio for milling grain into flour
- High speed mill motor
- Fine to coarse texture control
- Convenient cord storage
- Dimensions:280 L x 305 D x 305 mm H
- Suitable Grains:Wheat, Oat Groats, Rye, Rice, Barley, Popcorn, Millet, Soy, Spelt, Kamut, Quinoa, Chick Peas, Barley, Buckwheat, Split Peas, Sorghum, Triticale, Dried Lentils, Dried Sweet Corn, Dried Pinto Beans, Dried Green Beans, Dried Mung Beans, Legumes (generally), Dried Garbanzo Beans.
- Capacity:5 Litres / 20 Cup Bowl (in 5 Minutes)
- Wattage:800W RPM 17,000 - 24,000rpm Ratio 1-1
- Milling Ratio:(1 hopper of grain = 1 bowl of flour)
- Features:4 Speed Settings plus Momentary Switch, Cord Storage, Suction Feet, 3x Airflow for Motor Cooling, Patent Pending Precison Grain Flow Control Safety Features Overload & Start Motor Protection