Golden Seal has a long history of use as a mucous membrane astringent.
- Soothing action on mucous membranes (digestive, respiratory, and urinary tract)
- Helps relieve the symptoms of common colds
- Recommended to help fight mild upper respiratory complaints
- Helps relieve symptoms of congestion and catarrh
Each capsule contains hydrastis canadensis (Golden seal) rhizome powder: 525mg
Manufactured without artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives, lactose, salt, soy, starch, sugars, wheat products, or yeast.
- Adults: take two capsules twice daily with a meal.
- Children 6 to 12 years: take one capsule twice daily with a meal.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Always read the label.
- If symptoms persist contact your healthcare practitioner.