This product has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. The NanoBio NBA350 air purifier employs a powerful, yet energy-efficient and ultra-quiet 3-stage multi-filter air purification process.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
The NanoBio NBA350 is capable of removing toxic gases, particles and odours such as tobacco smoke, VOC’s, mould spores, dust mites, pollen, airborne bacteria and pet allergens. All Nano-Bio air purifiers feature a long-life, high-capacity filter in addition to a patented charcoal impregnated deodorisation filter -capable of removing 35% more benzene than comparable home air purifiers. Featuring an integrated filter-replacement indicator, the NanoBio NBA350 is designed from the ground up to ensure a long lifetime of pure air for you and your family.
The NanoBio 3-stage filtration process
- Pre filter: Eliminates large particles (washable and re-usable).
Electrostatic Collection Filter: 3M technology high-performance polypropylene filter capable of filtering more than 95% of particles down to 0.3 of a micron.
- Multifunctional Deodorisation Filter: impregnated granular activated crushed carbon fibres, capable of removing more than 35% benzene (washable and re-usable).
- Coverage Area: 36 msq
- CADR (clean air delivery rate): Target CADR 230 (Tobacco Smoke)
- Dimensions:443mm W × 270mm D × 783mm H
- Noise Level: Less than 45dB (Max)
- Filtration Capacity: 0.3 of a Micron
- Net Weight: 10.45kg
- Wattage: 120 Watts