Mira's Hand Pure Moroccan Argan Oil - 50mLMH001
Mira's Hand 100% Pure Moroccan Argan Oil is grown organically and extracted by hand by Berber Women using time-honoured traditional techniques. A truly rare multi-purpose skincare champion, Mira's Hand Argan Oil nurtures and regenerates all skin types.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Mira's Hand 100% Pure Moroccan Argan Oil:
- All natural and grown organically in South-West Morocco.
- Labour-intensive slow extraction preserves all the argan nut's nutrients.
- Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Argan oil helps prevent early signs of ageing and environmental stresses caused by weather and sun.
- Alleviates dry skin and restores moistures to hands and body.
- Softens cuticles and helps strengthen nails.
- Helps control frizzy hair and fly-aways.
- Adds shine and helps repair dry and damaged hair.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Argan is known as 'Liquid Gold' and is one of the most precious oils in the world!
A few drops can be mixed with your favourite hand cream, body moisturiser or hair conditioner for an added moisture boost!
Try this simple argan oil nail treatment: soak fingertips into equal parts of argan oil and lemon juice for at least 10 minutes. This helps soften cuticles and limit nail breakage.
Treat your hair to an intensive argan oil treatment by applying a generous amount of the oil to dry hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the scalp. Wrap your head in a warm towel for 30mn or more (you can leave the oil in overnight).
A few uses for pure argan oil include:
- Applying a few drops to your freshly-cleansed face morning and / or night using gentle pressing movements.
- Massaging a few drops into cuticles and nails.
- Massaging a few drops to hands and / or body daily to restore moisture.
- Applying a few drops to dry hair prior to washing for a boost of repairing moisture and to prevent a 'squeaky-clean' stripped hair feeling.
- Applying a few drops to clean wet hair prior to styling to control frizz.