The Kuvings C7000 Whole Slow Juicer is a 2016 Kuvings release, bringing exciting technical innovations for an even smoother juice.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Kuvings C7000 combines new and improved features for improved taste, yield and nutritional profile.
The key feature of the C7000 is the wide mouth feeding tube, large enough to fit whole apples, tomatoes, oranges, pears even whole bunches of celery! No chopping minimises air exposure, loss of nutrients and juice left on the chopping board. With the C7000, you’ll cut down on prep time and pulp but increase on yield!
Unlike a centrifugal juicer that grinds and chews produce at high speeds, creating a frothy juice with separation, the C7000 gently presses your fruit and veg at 55 RPM, retaining a maximum amount of vital nutrients and creating a richer, finer tasting juice.
Heavy-duty and versatile
The C7000 has a professional rating making it suitable for establishments making up to 100 juices per day. It comes with a free set of sorbet and smoothie attachments, to create fresh and tasty frozen treats, smoothies, dips, baby food and sauces.
New and improved
The C7000 comes with some fantastic new features, all designed to simplify assembly, reduce cleaning time and produce an even finer juice or smoothie:
- A new drum set: prevents any leakage during juicing and enhances easy assembly and cleaning
- Redesigned bottom filter: enhances stability, provides one more point of locking and assists in preventing any leakage
- New silicone wiping blade: the Y design helps to blend thicker drinks like smoothies
- New smart cap
The C7000 is ideal for:
- All soft and pulpy fruit
- All hard and fibrous veg
- All leafy greens
The included free set of accessories let you make smoothies, frozen treats and more.
Easy to clean
The C7000 is just as easy to clean as the first Whole Fruit model - close the smart cap, pour water down the chute and the silicone wiper blades will do the cleaning for you.
After flushing the bowl, simply disassemble the juicer and rinse under the tap. The included rotating brush will get rid of any pulp of fibre left behind.
- Patent-pending 7.5 cm (3”) large feeding tube design
- Cold-press juicer with 55 RPM
- Cuts down on lengthy prep time
- Large BPA-free juicing bowl fitted with smart cap
- Includes free set of sorbet and smoothie accessories for extra versatility
20 Year Warranty Motor (Domestic Use, 5 Year Commercial Use) and 5 Year Warranty Parts and Labour (Domestic Use, 12 Months Commercial Use) (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).