The Ionmax Ion681 creates a drier and healthier indoor environment and helps minimise the growth of harmful moulds and mildew by reducing excessive ambient moisture.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Ion681 has an inbuilt humidistat and can be left to automatically regulate the desired level of humidity in your home.
Why a dehumidifier
Indoor air should have a relative humidity of 45% to 55% - at this level the body’s immune system functions optimally and allergens and bacteria die up to 20 times faster. A higher level of humidity will foster the growth of mildew and harmful moulds and start causing damage to your home.
A dehumidifier keeps your home's humidity level in check and prevents increased dust mite activity (which can trigger symptoms in asthma and allergy sufferers), furniture rot, damp patches spreading and reduces or eliminates mildew and mould growth.
Three available modes and auto switch-off
The Ion681 can run on two different modes:
- Manual mode: ongoing operation
- Auto mode: runs only when relative humidity if above 65% and stops when it reaches 55%
It has an auto switch-off feature which engages when the water tank is full or removed, and when the unit overheats (operation resumes automatically upon temperature recovery).
A red light indicator will turn on when the water tank is full, alerting you to the need of emptying it.
Eco-friendly and energy efficient
The Ion681 is a compressor-free dehumidifier and completely chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free. It consumes very little - 100 W - and is among the most energy-efficient dehumidifiers in its class.
The large water tank is easily removable and equipped with a lid to prevent spills while it is transported to be emptied.
The Ion681 has a filter which collects hair and large dust particles - it not only makes indoor air more comfortable but cleaner and fresher as well! The filter is reusable and will not need to be changed unless it becomes damaged.
The Ion681 will collect water at a rate of approximately 600 mL / day on 80% Relative Humidity in a 30ºC temperature. The rate will vary if the humidity and temperature vary.
- Prevents excessive moisture build-up and condensation
- Recommended for dehumidifying at temperatures of 30ºC or above
- Helps prevent illnesses associated with high levels of humidity by slowing the growth of allergens and moulds
- Helps drying laundry indoors
- Auto-switch off and red light indicator when the water tank is full
- Large water tank with lid prevents spillage
- Washable and reusable filter captures large dust particles and hair
- Convenient timer up to 12 hours
- Thermo-electric function (no compressor)
- Environmentally-friendly: chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free
Download the Ion681 Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Water Tank Capacity||2.2 L|
|Modes||Manual (Continuous), Auto (On above 65% RH, Off below 55%)|
|Relative Humidity Settings||N/A|
|Dehumidification Rate||600 mL / day (30°C, 80% RH)|
|Recommended Operated Temperature Rate||5 ~ 40ºC|
|Timer||6, 8, 12 hours / Off|
|Dimensions||353 x 154 x 249 mm|
|Coverage||Up to 7 m2|
|What's in the box||Dehumidifier | User Manual|
The Ion681 is covered by a 12 months warranty on parts and labour (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).