The Ionmax ION610 dehumidifier uses desiccant technology and an antibacterial dust filter to improve the quality of indoor air in your home, and is capable of removing up to 6 litres of moisture per day.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Ion610 maintains stable and reliable performance, and with a coverage of up to 25m2 it is perfect to use around the home.
- CFC-free desiccant dehumidifier: no compressor or harmful gases
- Stable in performance across great range of temperature (1°C to 40°C)
- Removes up to 6 litres per day (20°C, RH 60%)
- Four humidity presets including Laundry mode
- Three power settings
- 1.8L water tank with built-in carry handle
- Built-in antibacterial air filter catches large particles and improves indoor air quality
- Timer up to 8 hours
- Continuous drainage option (hose provided)
- Auto-restart function (on the same selected settings) after power outages
Relative humidity is important
The Ionmax Ion610 helps to maintain optimal indoor humidity levels, which helps prevent mould and mildew growth, protect wood floors and furniture, an prevent painted or wallpapered walls and ceilings from rotting or peeling due to excessive humidity.
Four humidity levels
The Ionmax Ion610 has 4 preset relative humidity levels, so you can take precise control of the desired level of humidity in your home:
- 60%: Maximum energy-saving, quiet operation
- 50%: Inhibits mould and bacteria growth
- 40%: Super dry mode, prevents condensation
- Laundry (Continuous) - Dries clothes faster during the colder seasons
Three power settings
- Auto: convenient automatic operation
- Low (quiet) - power-saving mode, low noise ideal for daily use
- High: rapid dehumidification
The Ion610 is designed with a swing louvre that helps direct the flow of hot air coming from the dehumidifier. It provides thorough room coverage and can cover large areas from 15 up to 25m2. It can remove up to 6L of water per day in a shorter amount of time compared to other dehumidifiers, thanks to the stable performance of its desiccant rotor.
The heat generated by the Ion610 as it dehumidifies the air also contributes to a soothing warm indoor environment, and helps cut down on heating costs, especially during the colder months.
Stable performance across temperatures
The Ion610 works as well in cool and warm climates, unlike compressor dehumidifiers which don’t function as well in cooler weather.
The zeolite desiccant material regenerates itself and doesn’t require replacement, so you won’t have to remember to change any parts to keep the Ion610 perform at its best.
Antibacterial Air Filter
The Ion610 is designed with an antibacterial air filter at the back, which helps improve indoor air quality by removing large particles such as dust or pet hair. To keep the air filter clean, simply vacuum it regularly.
Dry laundry fast
The Ionmax Ion610's laundry mode is perfect to dry laundry quickly and efficiently, especially during cold or wet weather. It is ideal for small apartments that often lack the space to dry laundry outdoors.
The Ion610's water tank is designed with a water level indicator, hand grip to pull the tank out when it is full, and convenient carry handle. A hose is included so you can run the Ion610 with a continuous drainage option.
With precise controls, efficient and environmentally-friendly desiccant technology, an antibacterial dust filter and many clever functions, the Ion610 dehumidifier is a great choice to help improve your indoor air.
|Power consumption||280-460 W|
|Water tank capacity||1.8 L|
|Daily Dehumidifying Rate||6 L (20°C, 60% RH)|
|Size (H x L x W)||445 mm x 174 mm x 269 mm|
|Decibel levels||High 45dB, Low 34dB|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).