The Ionmax Ion450 offers 5 levels of air purification and multiple smart features to keep the air you breathe fresher and cleaner.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
With a large capacity of up to 50 m2 and its thoughtful modern design, the Ion450 will easily find a place in any home.
- Multiple filtering stages and UV germicidal light
- Kills viruses, bacteria and neutralises VOCs and harmful gases at a rate of 99%
- True Hepa filter, ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Suited to large areas (dining room, living room, home offices or bedrooms)
- Intuitive light-up LED control panel
- 4 fan speeds: Low, Medium, High and Turbo
- Colour-coded air quality indicator for instant visual feedback
- Filter replacement indicator
- Timer: 2, 4 and 8 hours
- Sleep mode
- Auto switch-off when the panel is open for safety
Multi-stage air filtration and UV light
The Ion450 purifies the air in five separate stages:
- Pre-filter:this first purification stage traps large airborne particles such as dust, hair and pet dander.
- True Hepa filter:this purification stage removes microscopic particles (as small as 0.3 micron) that typically trigger allergy symptoms such as bacteria, mould spores, pollen, fine dust and smoke.
- Carbon filter:this stage neutralises contaminants such as VOCs (volatile organic compounds), smoke and other noxious gases at a rate of 99%.
- UV Light:shortwave germicidal light (254 nm) that kills bacteria, fungi, germs and virus at a rate of 99%.
- Negative ionisers:negative ions attach to dust particles and odour molecules, freshening the air.
Soft touch control panel
The Ion450’s control panel is designed with helpful indicators and intuitive controls. The panel lights up with a simple touch and lets you control fan speed, timer and sleep mode. It features air quality and filter replacement indicators to take the guess work out of achieving optimal indoor air and performance.
Let the air quality indicator guide you when choosing from the 4 fan speeds (Low, Medium, High and Turbo) - the filter replacement indicator will alert you to the appropriate time to change to new filters.
The handy timer can set 2, 4 or 8 hours of use, and sleep mode turns off the LED lights while the unit operates to ensure you have a good night's sleep.
For peace of mind, the auto safety feature ensures the unit will not operate when the front panel is not fully closed.
*Terms and Conditions of the Double Warranty Offer:
- To claim the double warranty for your product, register it on my.andatech.com.auwithin 30 days of purchase.
- The product must be purchased within the period from 1 June 2016 to 31 December 2016.
- Proof of purchase must be provided when registering.
- The Double Warranty offer only applies to products that come with a warranty.
- By registering online, you agree to subscribe to Andatech's email mailing list. Andatech will never send you spam or disclose your information to third parties. You can update your subscription settings at any time.
- Products with a promotion card included in their packaging are eligible for this promotion.
- Products must be purchased from an authorised Ionmax reseller, and excludes all accessories, parts, and secondhand or refurbished products.
|Power consumption||ā‰¤ 70 W|
|Decibel level||Low <29 dB, Medium <45 dB, High <57 dB, Turbo <62 dB|
|UV life||ā‰� 10,000 hours|
|Filter life (based on typical use)||12 months|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||68 cm x 23.8 cm x 44.5 cm|
|Coverage area||Up to 50 m2|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate (Smoke)||282 CFM (US Standard 0.1Āµm)|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate (Dust)||310 CFM (US Standard 0.1Āµm)|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate (Pollen)||340 CFM (US Standard 0.1Āµm)|
The Ion450 is covered by a 24 months warranty on parts and labour (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).