The Ion430 provides comprehensive air purification through a multi-tier filtering and ionising system. Its built-in digital sensor monitors air quality and returns three important measurements, to keep the air you and your family are breathing optimal.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Ion430 sports a five-stage purification system to remove contaminants from the air. It also neutralises odours, bacteria, moulds and viruses.
The Ion430 runs indoor air through multiple filters:
- A pre-filter to capture larger particles such as pet dander, hair and dust.
- A HEPA filter to trap very fine particles as small as 0.3 micron in size.
- An activated carbon filter to eliminate smoke, odours, harmful gases and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
The UV-C light destroys microbes (bacteria, fungi, viruses), and negative ions are released to trap any remaining dust and odours, leaving air even cleaner and fresher.
Monitoring indoor air quality
The Ion430 helps you control and understand air quality at a glance. The digital display on the front panel shows three measurements:
- PM2.5 (fine particulate matter levels) - fine particulate matter comes from many sources. A level of less than 75μg/m3 is recommended for optimal health.
- Indoor air temperature - use this measurement along with relative humidity to make a room as comfortable as possible.
- Relative humidity - a great indicator of indoor air quality. RH of 45 to 60% is optimal indoors.
Changing your Ion430's settings couldn't be easier: with the touch of a few buttons, you can adjust fan speed, set a timer or change the UV setting. The filter replacement indicator lets you know when it's time for a filter change (every 2,000 hours).
- Five-tier air purification system
- Destroys 99.97% bacteria
- Cleans the air of allergens, contaminants and odours
- User-friendly touch panel controls
- Three fan speeds and modes: 1 to 3, Auto, Turbo and Sleep
- Carry handle for easy portability
- Timer function up to 8 hours
- Child-lock function
- Coverage: approximately 40 square metres
Download the Ion430 Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Adjustable Output||1, 2, 3|
|Air Flow / Hour mode|
|Filter Lifespan||2,000 hours (based on typical use)|
|UV Light Lifetime|
|Timer||1 to 8 hours / Off|
|Dimensions||590 x 210 x 380 mm|
|Coverage||Up to 40 m2|
|Negative Ion Output|
|Essential Oil Diffusion||No|
|What's in the box||Air Purifier | User Manual|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).