The Ion330 purifies the air with multiple filtering stages, and neutralises the collected pollutants with a Photocatalyst filter and UV germicidal light.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Ion330 generates millions of electrically charged negative ions that attach to airborne contaminants - small particles then become trapped in the unit's filters through an effect similar to static electricity. Heavier contaminants fall to the floor ready to be vacuumed. Negative ions also have a vitalising effect and promote better breathing health by improving air quality.
Multi-stage filtration and UV technology
The Ion330 purifies the air in 5 different stages:
- Activated carbon filter: the pores of the filter are treated to maximise their absorption and bond to gases such as VOCs (volatile organic compounds), benzene, formaldehyde, ammonia, cigarette smoke and other contaminants. The filter can break down over 70% of fumes and noxious gases present in ambient air.
- Hepa filter: ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers, the filter can trap over 99% of microscopic particles that typically trigger allergy symptoms like pollen, dust, pet dander, moulds, and fungi.
- Photocatalyst filter: the filter is designed to work in tandem with the UV germicidal light, and is coated with titanium dioxide to produce highly reactive ions. These ions neutralise lingering pollutants such as bacteria and VOCs constantly released by common cleaning products and building materials.
- UV lamp: the Ion330 has a built-in UV lamp that kills over 88% of different contaminants as they pass by its rays. UV germicidal light targets and destroys the DNA of micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi and mould.
- Negative ion generator: capable of producing over 6 million ions per cubic centimetre, negative ions attach themselves to airborne pollutants, causing them to fall to the floor or be absorbed by the filters.
The Ion330 also features a built-in cartridge specifically designed to diffuse essential oils without the use of heat, to preserve all their aromatherapeutic benefits intact. Within minutes you can enjoy fresher and cleaner air and the scent of your favourite essential oil or blend.
Efficient and quiet
The Ion330 can be switched to Low in the evenings for quieter use. In just a few days, you and your family will enjoy cleaner and fresher indoor air and will feel the difference made by the smart, portable and convenient Ion330!
- 5 advanced air purification systems
- 2 fan speeds: high and low
- Can be taken room to room, to work or in the car
- Economical: consumes less than 8 W
- Small, portable and easy to operate
- Coverage 15 m2
Download the Ion330 Instruction Manual here.
|Alternate Power Source||Car adapter|
|Power||6 W (High)|
|Adjustable Fan Speed||Low, High|
|Air Flow / Hour||15 m3/h (Low), 30 m3/h (High)|
|Filter Lifespan||Up to 12 months|
|UV Light Lifetime||20,000 hours (replaced under warranty)|
|Dimensions||210 x 120 x 75 mm|
|Weight||1.5 kg (including adapter)|
|Coverage||Up to 15 m2|
|Negative Ion Output||>6 million anions / cm3|
|Essential Oil Diffusion||Yes, via fragrance container|
|What's in the box||Air Purifier | Car Charger | Power Adapter | User Manual|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).