The Ionmax Ion420 relies on multi-stage air purification to deliver fresher and cleaner indoor air.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
FREEBIES! Buy Ionmax Breeze Ion420 Hepa UV Air Purifier and Ioniser Today & Choose From One Of These FREE Gifts!
The Ionmax Ion420 is designed with 5 stages of air purification including true Hepa and UV-C light.
- User-friendly touch panel controls
- Built-in filter replacement indicator
- Three fan speeds: Low, Medium, High
- Large air outlet
- Timer function up to 8 hours
- Efficient and powerful performance
- Coverage: approximately 35 square metres
5 stages of air purification
The Ion420 is fitted with a 3-in-1 filter made up of:
- A pre-filter (captures larger contaminants such as hair, pet dander and dust)
- A Hepa filter (captures 99.97% allergens down to 0.3 micron, which typically trigger allergy symptoms - especially in asthma sufferers)
- An activated carbon filter (absorbs harmful gases including chemicals contained in cigarette smoke, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) as well as eliminates odours).
The air finally reacts to UV rays from the built-in UVC Light (254nm) which kills bacteria, viruses, germs and fungi at a rate of 99%.
The Ion420 Breeze also releases negative ions, which help capture dust and neutralise odours, leaving your indoor air even cleaner and fresher.
User-friendly with smart features
The Ion420 is operated via a touch control panel and is easy and intuitive to use. Its low noise levels make it suitable for use at night, and its handy timer goes up to 8 hours.
The filter replacement indicator will let you know when it’s time to change the filters, ensuring you always enjoy peak performance from the Ion420.
The Ion420 has a coverage of approximately 35 m2, ideal for dining or study areas, living rooms and bedrooms.
|Voltage||220-240 V, 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption||55 W|
|Air flow (m3/hour)||Low: 65 / Medium: 183 / High: 236|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||409 mm x 162 mm x 324 mm|
|UV Life||ā‰� 10,000 Hours|
|Filter Life||12 months (based on typical use)|
|Decibels||Low: 30dB / Medium: 40dB / High: 50dB|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).