Hurom H22 Commercial Cold Press JuicerLR-HU-H22-COM
The Hurom H22 Commercial is a heavy-duty slow cold-press juicer with a high per-hour yield. Designed with sturdy materials and rated for hours of continuous use, it is a good choice for small businesses, cafés or juice bars.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Heavy-duty commercial design
The award-winning H22 brings the highest quality of cold-pressed juice to small businesses, cafés, juice bars or restaurants. It has twice the chamber capacity and comes with 3 full BPA-free drum sets and spare parts. Housed in sturdy stainless steel, it is rated for 4, up to 8 hours of continuous use.
- Patented pulp level adjustment
- Commercial-grade cold press juicer with 43 RPM
- Rated for 4, up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Automatic pulp ejection for uninterrupted juicing
- Heavy-duty design and stainless steel housing
- BPA-free parts and huge 1L juicing bowl
- Produces up to 18L of living juice per hour
- Higher juice yield for a wide range of produce
- Coarse strainer included for smoothies
- Can make delicious nut milk and sorbet
- Comes with 3 full drum sets and spare parts
Made in Korea from highest quality materials, the Hurom H22 is an extremely versatile machine that runs economically, consuming up to 80% less power than comparable models. It is both easy to use and easy to clean.
Remarkable juice yield
The H22 has a patented lever that adjusts pulp levels, to get the most out of your produce no matter what you are juicing. Its performance is outstanding across soft and hard or fibrous fruit and vegetables, grasses or leafy greens (expect 18L per hour yield for oranges and apples).
The included coarse strainer is ideal for making smoothies from softer fruits like strawberries, mangoes or bananas. The H22 can also make nut milks with ease.
Awards & Press
iF Design & Red Dot Design AwardWinner
|Power consumption||150 W|
|Dimensions||28.2 cm x 19.9 cm x 44.5 cm|
|Rated Usage||4 to 8 hours continuous use|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Queensland, Australia).