Hilde Hemmes Prostalobium 1000mg 120cHHPROCL
Hilde Hemmes Prostalobium 1000mg is formulated to help maintain normal prostate and urinary tract functions.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Prostalobium contains a blend of clinically-proven Western herbs.
- Contains epilobium, a herb that supports the urinary tract and prostate
- Contains clinically-proven saw palmetto, which has been shown to bring symptomatic relief in patients with BPH (a benign enlargement of the prostate)
- Easy to take capsules, suitable for vegetarians
- Prostalobium is manufactured to strict pharmaceutical standards, with two tamper-evident layers
- Listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Epilobium parviflorum herb||500mg|
|Serenoa repens fruit||800mg|
Formulated without alcohol, artificial colours, caffeine, gluten, lactose, preservatives, sugars or yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The prostate can shrink of enlarge in men over 50 years of age - this is known as progressive atrophy (shrinkage) or nodular hyperplasia (enlargement). If the prostate grows, it will apply increasing pressure to the urethra leading to a possible change in urination habits.
The manufacturer urges those who are experiencing the following symptoms to consult with their healthcare professional:
- More frequent urination during the night
- An irregular, weak, difficult or intermittent urine flow
- Persistent 'dribbles'
- The feeling that the bladder is never fully empty
- A persistent need to urinate