Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte Plus C - 100gHGZFC
Echolife no longer stocks this item but you can purchase it here*.
Herbs of Gold Zinc Forte Plus C is a high strength zinc supplement formulated with co-factors for increased bio-availability. Zinc is involved in many of the body's chemical processes and is important in maintaining skin health and a strong immune system.
Adults and children over 12 years: take 3 level scoops (using the scoop provided) once daily mixed with juice or water, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children 4 to 12 years: give 1 level scoop once daily, mixed with juice or water, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
*Please note: this is an affiliate link which means we receive affiliate commissions for any sales resulting from our recommendations of this product.
- Formula contains high strength zinc with co-factors magnesium, betacarotene and vitamin B6.
- Contains buffered vitamin C.
- Easy-to-take powder with a natural and delicious raspberry flavour.
- Zinc is an important nutrient involved in healthy growth, immunity, reproduction and neurological functions.
- Zinc and vitamin C are naturally antioxidant and help protect the body from free radical oxidation and damage.
- Zinc supplementation may be beneficial to those most at risk of deficiency (the elderly, pregnant women, adolescents and vegetarians).
- Supports skin health and renewal and the formation of healthy new connective tissue.
- May help manage symptoms of minor infections of the upper respiratory tract and the common cold, and reduce their severity and duration.
- Assists in the maintenance of general health and well-being.
Each 3 g contains:
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||30 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||1 g|
|Equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||826.2 mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) (vitamin B6)||4.98 mg|