Herbs of Gold Vein Care Complex - 60 vegetable capsulesHGVCCL
Herbs of Gold Vein Care Complex is formulated with traditional herbs that may help manage and relieve symptoms caused by varicose veins such as heaviness and aching, as well as strengthen capillaries and veins and potentially reduce spider veins.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Vein Care Complex:
- Formulated with standardised herb extracts for consistent dosage.
- May help provide temporary relief caused by varicose or enlarged veins such as aching, leg tension and tired legs.
- Contains the herb gotu kola, traditionally used to relieve symptoms associated with varicose veins.
- May assist in the management of spider veins as well as haemorrhoids.
- Contains butcher's broom, horse chestnut and grape seed, which have a strengthening supporting action on veins.
- Contains rutin and bioflavonoids, helpful to protect vein and capillary health.
Contains 60 vegetable capsules.
Each vegetable capsule contains (herbal extracts equiv. to dry):
|Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse chestnut) seed||1.58 g|
|Standardised to contain escin||50 mg|
|Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher’s broom) root||490 mg|
|Standardised to contain ruscogenin||7 mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed||8 g|
|Standardised to contain procyanidins||63.5 mg|
|Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) leaf||500 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||50 mg|
Adults: take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|