Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 - 60 tabletsHGSBL
Provides a clinically-trialled standardised dose of BacoMind™, extracted from the herb bacopa monnieri (Brahmi). Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000 has been clinically proven to help support memory and cognitive function in individuals of varying ages.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi 6000:
- Contains Bacoside A, an active compound that facilitates smooth blood flow - an important factor that has a positive impact on recall and learning.
- Standardised to provide a 135mg dose of Bacoside A.
- Brahmi is a nervine tonic, traditionally used to improve and support cognitive function, concentration, and mental performance.
- Clinically trialled to support memory, cognitive function and information retention in children and adolescents.
- Clinically trialled to support memory and cognitive function in ageing individuals.
- Improves the body's adapting and coping mechanisms to stress.
Each tablet contains:
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant (BacoMind™ herbal extract equiv. to dry)||6 g|
Adults and children over 12 years: take 2 tablets daily with food or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children 6 to 12 years: give 1 tablet daily with food or as prescribed by your healthcare professional. Super Brahmi 6000 may be crushed and mixed with food to give to children.