Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35000 - 60 tabletsHGSMT
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35000 is a natural liver tonic herb that is traditionally used to promote healthy bile flow, gallbladder and liver health. It may also be useful to relieve complaints such as poor appetite and poor digestion.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35000:
- Provides a high strength standardised dose of St. Mary's Thistle.
- Natural relief of dyspeptic complaints.
- Supports normal liver health, function, cell regeneration and detox.
- May help remedy loss of appetite.
- May help protect the liver against damaging substances such as alcohol.
- St Mary's Thistle's active compounds have antioxidant properties and protect against free radical damage.
Contains 60 tablets.
Each tablet contains (herbal extracts equiv. to dry):
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed||35 g|
|Standardised to contain Silymarin||400 mg|
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with food or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 12 years - Only as prescribed by your healthcare professional.