Herbs of Gold Pain-Ease - 60 tabletsHGPE
Herbs of Gold Pain-Ease is a herbal formula specifically designed to target back pain, joint pain, and symptoms of arthritis. The various herbs work synergistically to improve comfort levels for sufferers of gout, inflammation and osteoarthritis.
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Pain-Ease:
- Combines potent analgesic and anti-inflammatory herbs.
- Formulated with boswellia, clinically-proven to relieve joint swelling and joint pain in osteoarthritis sufferers.
- Contains ginger, which has a long tradition of use relieving inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis and muscular pain backed by modern clinical research.
- Contains devil's claw, which may be helpful in relieving joint swelling and joint pain, improve muscular discomfort and lower back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Contains turmeric, traditionally used for its natural anti-inflammatory properties to relieve swelling and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis.
- Contains black pepper, a digestive tonic that enhances the formula's bioavailability and absorption.
Contains 60 tablets.
Each tablet contains (herbal extracts equiv. to dry):
|Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil's claw) root||1.5 g|
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia) gum resin||1 g|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root||500 mg|
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome||300 mg|
|Piper nigrum (Black pepper) fruit||150 mg|
Adults: take 1 tablet three times daily with food or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.