Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil - 200mLHGOPLFO
Naturally rich in EPA and DHA. Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil is a sustainable high strength omega-3 supplement sourced from small cold water fish. It is tested to high purity standards and is free from heavy metals and contaminants.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil:
- Provides a concentrated and pure source of omega-3 including EPA and DHA.
- Convenient once-per-day liquid dose with a natural orange flavour.
- Helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing, cardiovascular health and heart health.
- May provide assistance in managing symptoms of arthritis such as joint swelling and inflammation and may help increase the mobility of arthritic joints.
- Provides temporary relief of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, including relief of pain levels.
- Promotes eye health and healthy cognitive function including healthy and stable mood in normal individuals.
- Omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and while breast-feeding.
- May be helpful to manage PMS and menstrual symptoms including cramping and pain.
- Helpful to keep triglycerides levels stable and within the normal range in healthy individuals.
Each 5 mL dose contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides – fish||4.7 g|
|Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||1.7 g|
|Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||1.1 g|
Refrigerate after opening.
Adults for health maintenance: take 1 to 2 mL or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Adults for cardiovascular health, arthritis and menstrual pain relief: take 5 mL or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children 6-12 years: give 2.5 mL daily or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children 2-11 years: give 1 mL daily or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.