Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate - 200 capsulesHGOCL
Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate delivers a high purity concentrated dose of triglycerides, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), beneficial to maintain general well-being and a healthy cardiovascular system.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Omega-3 Concentrate:
- Concentrated pure source of omega-3 including EPA and DHA from sustainable fisheries.
- Convenient 1 capsule daily dose for general health maintenance.
- Assists with the maintenance of general wellbeing, a healthy cardiovascular system and heart health.
- Odourless and high purity, utilising PureMax™ technology to ensure environmental pollutants, heavy metals and impurities are removed to surpass industry standards.
- Helpful to keep triglycerides levels within the normal range in healthy individuals, and in cases of omega-3 deficiency.
- May assist with managing minor skin conditions presenting symptoms such as inflammation, itching, redness caused by insufficient levels of essential omega fatty acids.
- May be helpful to manage menstrual symptoms as well as PMS.
- Promotes eye health and healthy cognitive function.
- May provide assistance in managing arthritis symptoms such as joint swelling and joint inflammation.
- May help increase the mobility of arthritic joints.
- Omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy for both mother and baby and to support healthy infant development.
- Omega-3 Concentrate contains natural vitamin E.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish||1 g|
|Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||330 mg|
|Equiv. ocosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||220 mg|
- General well-being: take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Specific health conditions: take 1 to 2 capsules 3 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children 3-12 years: give 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. For children it may be easier to give by piercing capsules and adding to milk or juice.