Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf Peppermint Oral Liquid - 500mLHGOLP
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf Peppermint has a high dose of oleuropein to deliver antioxidants and strong immune support, which may assist to alleviate minor upper respiratory tract infections (URTI), fevers, and symptoms of the common cold and flu.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf Peppermint:
- High quality extract formulated from hand-picked fresh olive leaves.
- Rich in pharmacologically active oleuropein: 34 mg per 5 mL.
- Olive leaf is a powerful immune booster and scavenges free radicals to help prevent oxidative damage.
- Anti-microbial and antiseptic.
- May help relieve symptoms of URTI, flu, the common cold and fevers.
- Helps in the maintenance of cardiovascular health*.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure*.
- Natural peppermint flavour sweetened with stevia.
*In healthy and normal individuals.
Each 5 mL dose contains (herbal extract equiv. to fresh):
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf||6.35 g|
|Standardised to contain oleuropein||34 mg|
Shake bottle well before each use.
Adults: take 5 mL once or twice daily in juice or water, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children 6 to 12 years: give 2.5 mL once or twice daily in juice or water, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Children 2 to 6 years: give 2.5 mL once daily in juice or water, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|