Herbs of Gold Muscle Resuscitation - 300gHGMRL
Echolife no longer stocks this item but you can purchase it here*.
A comprehensive blend of essential nutrients, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support and nourish the musculoskeletal system. Herbs of Gold Muscle Resuscitation contains a convenient one-a-day high dose of elemental magnesium.
Can be dissolved into your water bottle and used during training, as well as before or after.
Can be taken anytime of day and on an empty stomach. If you suffer from night muscular spams or cramps, try taking just before bed.
Adults: stir in approximately 1.5 level teaspoons (6g) in 200mL of juice or water once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
*Please note: this is an affiliate link which means we receive affiliate commissions for any sales resulting from our recommendations of this product.
- Rich in magnesium, a crucial mineral involved in maintaining cardiovascular health and healthy muscular and nerve activity.
- May provide temporary relief of fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Easy to take one-a-day dose that provides 320 mg of elemental magnesium in a natural tropical flavour.
- Helpful to improve magnesium deficiency symptoms such as muscle cramps, aches, PMS and period pain.
- Formula might help to reduce migraine frequency, promote bone health, help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and relieve mild anxiety and stress-related symptoms.
- Also contains antioxidants, vitamins, amino acids and minerals such as B group vitamins, vitamin C, carnitine, glutamine, taurine, zinc, manganese, potassium, selenium and chromium.
- Daily nutritional supplement suitable to help improve general fatigue and tiredness.
- Requirements of magnesium, amino acids and vitamins are increased in active individuals and athletes.
Each 6 g contains:
|Magnesium (as citrate)||120 mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||200 mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM||320 mg|
|Potassium (as citrate)||60 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200 mg|
|Levocarnitine (Carnitine)||25 mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||60 mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||54 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||41.15 mg|
|Folic acid||150 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||200 mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Manganese (amino acid chelate)||5 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25 mcg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50 mcg|
|Chromium (as chromic chloride)||50 mcg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM||100 mcg|