Herbs of Gold Memory and Cognition Gold - 60 tabletsHGMCGL
With a unique combination of active nutrients and herbs including BacoMind®, an extract of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Herbs of Gold Memory and Cognition Gold supports information retention, memory and recall as well as cognitive function and focus.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Memory and Cognition Gold:
- Contains brahmi, a herb used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to enhance memory and support cognitive function.
- Formula helps maintain concentration and focus.
- Clinical trial supports memory and cognitive function during ageing, as well as learning and recall in children and teens.
- Contains gingko and panax ginseng, useful to maintain healthy brain blood flow and restore focus and concentration during peaks of fatigue.
- Contains the amino acid L-theanine, vital for healthy brain function.
- Contains the phospholipid phosphatidylserine, which plays a role in brain cell communication and cellular information transfer.
Contains 60 tablets.
Each tablet contains:
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant (BacoMind® extract equiv. to dry)||4.5 g|
|Standardised to contain bacosides calc. as bacoside A||101.25 mg|
|And herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||3 g|
|Standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides||14.4 mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||250 mg|
|Standardised to contain ginsenosides calc. as Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd||6.25 mg|
|Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf||1 g|
|Standardised to contain theanine||2.75 mg|
|Lecithin powder – soy phosphatidylserine-enriched soy||100 mg|
|Equiv. soy phosphatidylserine||20 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100 mcg|
|Rosemary oil||1 mg|
Adults and children over 12 years: take 1 tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.