Herbs of Gold Memory and Cognition Gold - 60 tabletsHGMCGL
With a unique combination of active nutrients and herbs including BacoMind®, an extract of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), Herbs of Gold Memory and Cognition Gold supports information retention, memory and recall as well as cognitive function and focus.
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Memory and Cognition Gold:
- Contains brahmi, a herb used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to enhance memory and support cognitive function.
- Formula helps maintain concentration and focus.
- Clinical trial supports memory and cognitive function during ageing, as well as learning and recall in children and teens.
- Contains gingko and panax ginseng, useful to maintain healthy brain blood flow and restore focus and concentration during peaks of fatigue.
- Contains the amino acid L-theanine, vital for healthy brain function.
- Contains the phospholipid phosphatidylserine, which plays a role in brain cell communication and cellular information transfer.
Contains 60 tablets.
Each tablet contains:
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant (BacoMind® extract equiv. to dry)||4.5 g|
|Standardised to contain bacosides calc. as bacoside A||101.25 mg|
|And herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||3 g|
|Standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides||14.4 mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root||250 mg|
|Standardised to contain ginsenosides calc. as Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd||6.25 mg|
|Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf||1 g|
|Standardised to contain theanine||2.75 mg|
|Lecithin powder – soy phosphatidylserine-enriched soy||100 mg|
|Equiv. soy phosphatidylserine||20 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100 mcg|
|Rosemary oil||1 mg|
Adults and children over 12 years: take 1 tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.