Herbs of Gold Iron Active Oral Liquid - 300mLHGIA
Provides a stable form of iron without any metallic aftertaste. Herbs of Gold Iron Active is formulated with patented SunActive iron and tonic herbs to deliver a bioavailable micro-encapsulated iron that's better assimilated by the body.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Iron Active:
- Formulated with vitamin cofactors from the B and C group for better bioavailability and absorption.
- Contains SunActive iron, a patented stable form of iron that doesn't clump or precipitate, improving absorption.
- Contains nettle, fennel, and dandelion, naturally iron-rich tonic herbs.
- Helpful to remedy dietary iron deficiencies.
- Helps with the maintenance of general wellbeing and healthy normal blood.
- Comes in a natural berry flavour and is sweetened with xylitol and blackcurrant, pear and apple fruit extract.
Each 10 mL contains:
|Iron (as Ferric pyrophosphate)||10 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100 mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||1.68 mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||2.74 mg|
|Equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||2 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||790 mcg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||650 mcg|
|Folic acid||200 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1.2 mcg|
|And herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Withania somnifera (Withania) root||50 mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root||100 mg|
|Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf||30 mg|
|Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit||42 mg|
Shake bottle well before each use and refrigerate after opening.
Adults: take 10mL twice a day diluted in juice or water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children 6 to 12 years: give 10mL once daily diluted in juice or water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|