Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex - 60 tabletsHGFAC
A one-a-day preconception supplement. Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex may reduce the risk of brain and spinal chord defects if taken at least one month before conception as well as during pregnancy.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex is formulated to meet higher demands in essential nutrients during pregnancy including iodine.
- Provides an easy-to-take one-a-day dose of 500 mcg of folic acid.
- Supplementation of folic acid for at least one month prior to conception may reduce the risk of having a child with a neural tube, brain or spinal chord defect such as spina bifida or anencephaly.
- Contains Vitamin B12, which supports cell replication and growth and assists in maintaining normal healthy blood.
- Contains iodine, critical for healthy brain development in early pregnancy.
- May help maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system by lowering homocysteine levels.
Contains 60 tablets.
Each tablet contains:
|Folic acid||500 mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||275 mcg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||50 mg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||41.1 mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 mcg|
Start taking Folic Acid Complex 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.