Herbs of Gold Echinacea 2000+ - 100mLHGECH
For immune support. Herbs of Gold Echinacea 2000+ combines echinacea purpurea and angustifolia root extracts and is naturally sweetened with stevia. It contains active alkylamides, an important key constituent mainly responsible for echinacea's action.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Echinacea 2000+:
- Formulated with both species of echinacea, to provide greater bioavailability of key active alkylamides.
- Supports and boosts immune function.
- Assists symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections, flu and common colds.
- May help to reduce the severity and duration of upper respiratory tract infections, flu and common colds symptoms.
- Sweetened with licorice and stevia.
Each 5 mL contains (herbal extract equiv. to dry):
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||1.275 g|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root||850 mg|
Shake well before use. Measure the recommended dose and mix with juice or water.
Adults and children over 12 years: take 5 mL twice a day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
For maximum benefit, take at the immediate onset of acute symptoms.