Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes - 60 vegetable capsulesHGDZ
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes is a vegetarian-friendly enzyme supplement that assists the digestion of lactose, fats, carbohydrates and protein.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes is enriched with gentian, a traditional digestive tonic, to help relieve bloating, fullness, indigestion and flatulence.
- Formulated with plant and microbial-derived enzymes, active and highly stable through a wide pH range.
- Compared to pancreatic enzymes, Digest-Zymes stays functional and active for a longer distance in the digestive tract.
- Contains protease and Bromelains, a family of enzymes derived from pineapple, which assist in digesting proteins and relieves indigestion and bloating.
- Contains lipase - which assists in digesting fats, tilactase - which assists in digesting lactose (a sugar found in dairy products) and amylase - which assists in breaking down fibre and digesting carbohydrates.
- Contains the bitter herb gentian, a traditional digestive aid to relieve flatulence, bloating and indigestion.
Contains 60 vegetable capsules.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 000 DU|
|Protease||60 000 HUT|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1 500 ALU|
|Bromelains||50 mg (1 500 000 PU)|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root powder||200 mg|
Adults: take 1 capsule three times a day with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 12 years: only as directed by your healthcare professional.