Herbs of Gold Children's Multi Care - 60 chewable tabletsHGCMC
Herbs of Gold Children's Multi Care is formulated especially for growing children and is ideal to provide a broad spectrum of key vitamins and minerals to fussy eaters or children who may have food allergies, to easily supplement their dietary intake.
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Children's Multi Care:
- Provides key nutrients and antioxidants to support daily well-being and supplement potential deficiencies.
- Contains B group vitamins, essential in energy production at a cellular level.
- Contains folic acid, biotin and vitamin B12 to assist cellular growth and DNA replication.
- Contains A, C and D group vitamins, essential to support a healthy immune system and healthy skin.
- Added vitamin D helps calcium and phosphorous absorption, helping to strengthen bone tissue.
- Iodine may be beneficial to IQ levels and support healthy cognitive function.
- Easy-to-take chewable tablet with a pleasant natural strawberry and vanilla flavouring.
- Free from artificial sweeteners - contains only tooth-friendly xylitol.
Contains 60 chewable tablets.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||200 IU|
|Equiv. to retinol equivalents||60 mcg|
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||1 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||1.64 mg|
|Equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5)||1.5 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||1 mg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (B6)||822 mcg|
|Folic acid||100 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (B12)||20 mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||10 mg|
|Sodium Ascorbate||11.3 mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C)||20 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||1 mg|
|Equiv. vitamin D3||100 IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||8.27 mg|
|Equiv. vitamin E (natural)||10 IU|
|Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)||5 mg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||5 mg|
|Phosphorus (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous and Magnesium phosphate)||8.12 mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)||1 mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||45 mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||500 mcg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||10 mcg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||12.5 mcg|
Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily or take as directed by your healthcare professional.