Herbs of Gold Children's Multi Care - 60 chewable tabletsHGCMC
Herbs of Gold Children's Multi Care is formulated especially for growing children and is ideal to provide a broad spectrum of key vitamins and minerals to fussy eaters or children who may have food allergies, to easily supplement their dietary intake.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Children's Multi Care:
- Provides key nutrients and antioxidants to support daily well-being and supplement potential deficiencies.
- Contains B group vitamins, essential in energy production at a cellular level.
- Contains folic acid, biotin and vitamin B12 to assist cellular growth and DNA replication.
- Contains A, C and D group vitamins, essential to support a healthy immune system and healthy skin.
- Added vitamin D helps calcium and phosphorous absorption, helping to strengthen bone tissue.
- Iodine may be beneficial to IQ levels and support healthy cognitive function.
- Easy-to-take chewable tablet with a pleasant natural strawberry and vanilla flavouring.
- Free from artificial sweeteners - contains only tooth-friendly xylitol.
Contains 60 chewable tablets.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||200 IU|
|Equiv. to retinol equivalents||60 mcg|
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||1 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||1.64 mg|
|Equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5)||1.5 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||1 mg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (B6)||822 mcg|
|Folic acid||100 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (B12)||20 mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||10 mg|
|Sodium Ascorbate||11.3 mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C)||20 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||1 mg|
|Equiv. vitamin D3||100 IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||8.27 mg|
|Equiv. vitamin E (natural)||10 IU|
|Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)||5 mg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||5 mg|
|Phosphorus (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous and Magnesium phosphate)||8.12 mg|
|Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)||1 mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||45 mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||500 mcg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||10 mcg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||12.5 mcg|
Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily or take as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily or take as directed by your healthcare professional.