Herbs of Gold Active 50+ Multi - 60 tabletsHGAML
Supports men and women over 50 for peak performance with a comprehensive nutritional formula. Herbs of Gold Active 50+ Multi helps maintain vibrant health with a blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs for optimal energy production and nutrient metabolism.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Herbs of Gold Active 50+ Multi:
- Specifically formulated to meet the energy and nutritional needs of men and women over 50.
- Supports energy production, a healthy nervous system, healthy immunity and general well-being.
- Contains B group vitamins and coenzyme Q10, helpful to maintain cardiovascular health.
- May be beneficial to alleviate fatigue and assist the body to cope in times of stress.
- May help maintain healthy and normal cognitive function.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 help with the maintenance of healthy normal blood with their blood tonic properties.
- Contains vitamin D, an important nutrient that helps calcium absorption and maintains bone health, density and strength, as well as teeth and muscle health - in older individuals the skin's vitamin D production capability is reduced.
- Formulated with synergistic antioxidants to protect the body against free radical oxidative damage.
- Contains the enzymes papain and bromelain, to assist with proper protein breakdown and digestion.
- Contains chromium in an organic form to help keep blood sugar levels normal and healthy*.
*In healthy and normal individuals.
Contains 60 tablets.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride||56 mg|
|Equiv. Thiamine (B1)||50 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||50 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate||81.9 mg|
|Equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5)||75 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||75 mg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (B6)||61.7 mg|
|Folic acid||400 mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (B12)||200 mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||200 mg|
|Equiv. vitamin D3||500 IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||41.3 mg|
|Equiv. natural vitamin E||50 IU|
|Choline bitartrate||50 mg|
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||30 mg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||40 mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50 mcg|
|Copper (as Cupric citrate pentahydrate)||50 mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||20 mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||2.5 mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||250 mcg|
|Potassium (as iodide)||46 mcg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||26 mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10 mg|
|And herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf||1.5 g|
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root||200 mg|
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with food or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|