Tryptophan is an essential amino acid found in protein from animal sources. It is often lacking in the diets of those that avoid animal products, especially vegan diets.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- 100% pure, no flowing agents or fillers
- Known precursor to some neurotransmitters like serotonin
- Absorption can be enhanced by taking a B group vitamin supplement
The manufacturer suggests 1 to 2g on an empty stomach, ideally an hour before retiring.
Amount of mg per amino equivalent to a 5mL metric teaspoon: L-Tryptophan 1000mg
Manufactured without artificial flavours, gluten, preservatives, salt or yeast.
HealthWise powders are loosely filled, levelled but not compacted, packed by weight and not volume. Some powders are slightly hygroscopic (which means they retain moisture) and this can result in clumping. In case of clumping, break apart with a spoon before taking or dissolve in water.
- This product is sold as a Food Only.
- For specific conditions please consult your healthcare professional.