Taurine is an organic free amino acid mostly found in protein from animal sources. It is often lacking in the diets of those that avoid animal products, especially vegan diets.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- 100% pure, no flowing agents or fillers
- Found in high concentrations in the central nervous system, heart and skeletal muscles of healthy individuals
The manufacturer suggests ¼ to ½ metric teaspoon mixed with food or liquids.
Amount of mg equivalent to a 5mL metric teaspoon: Taurine 3000mg
Manufactured without artificial flavours, gluten, preservatives, salt or yeast.
HealthWise powders are loosely filled, levelled but not compacted, packed by weight and not volume. Some powders are slightly hygroscopic (which means they retain moisture) and this can result in clumping. In case of clumping, break apart with a spoon before taking or dissolve in water.
- This product is sold as a Food Only.
- For specific conditions please consult your healthcare professional.